Monday 27 July 2009

Ootoya


It was only after we settled the bill and stepped outside that I realised I've not taken a photo of baby girl on the tatami & the pretty dessert that was served to us.

I recommend this place for a simple, delicious japanese meal. It has a tatami mat area which Dw & I & of course the baby girl sat on. It's a good place for parents with babies as no highchair is needed and the babies can crawl round.

Servers there were Japanese who spoke heavily Japanese accented English. So there was slight miscommunication. I ended up with an additional main dish. Nevertheless, because they were so polite and looked so stressed having to speak English, I closed one eye and finished up the extra food.

Go try this restaurant on the 8th floor of Orchard Central. If you pay with an OCBC card, each of you will get a free matcha with ah bolling and azuki, very very pretty!

No comments: