Friday 24 July 2009

BB cream .. HUH?


That's how dated I am. Apparently this cream is the "must have" product amongst the girls now and I didn't even know its existence till I stepped into Sasa a few days ago, wanting to check how much discount the shop was giving for Clarins sunblock.

The salesgirl whom I approached then suggested that with my super oily & pimple-proned skin, I ought to give BB cream a try. Salesgirl must have thought that this customer was damn suaku when I went HUH, what's that?! kling kling kling, wait a minute, alarm bells ringing.. that term sounded familiar.. Oh, Ok, I recall, I just saw that TV ad with Felicia Chin advertising for BB cream by Silky Girl.

The BB cream which was recommended to me wasn't too expensive so I figured spending a little money to try it wouldn't kill. Moreover the salesgirl proudly pointed out an article pasted in the shop to me, Andy Lee recommends it.

Initially I was rather proud of purchase, till I got back to office to show off my new loot to my colleague, then I realised that I have been living in the mountains. This has been the lasted fad in Korea for at least 1 year already. True enough, googling revealed many year old reviews on this BB cream. Bleah.

So, I've been using this foundation, whitening cream & sunblock all in one for a few days and so far so good. No breakout, skin looks clearer & less oily. Hopefully this is the product that does the miracles which the rest have promised but disappointed.

No comments: