Monday 20 July 2009

Jilliane at 10 months+

On the bike

Being Vain - her favourite spot at home

Cry baby

After a self feeding attempt

Bonding with daddy


This should be the age when babies start to develop real fast. It's amazing at what these little tikes pick up in such a short period. Each day I come back from work, there's always a new development that never ceases to amuse me. Some of the things Jilliane's learnt so far are the parts of a face, such as nose, mouth, eyes. She has also learnt how to imitate the roar of a lion. I'm still wondering where she picked that up from, considering that she's not been to the zoo.

A good thing though, I'm glad that she's not scared of dogs despite not having many chances to interact with them. We were at Gab's house for his housewarming party and Jilliane kept trying to reach to pat Princess & PJ. If she was already walking, I bet she'll be perpetually running after them. She was even daring enough to put her face so near PJ to kiss him. I had to pull her away just in case. It's a real pity that the one at my il's place is a total bitch with all other humans minus the ones who bathe & feed her.

(BB, I'm coming over to your place soon to get some shots!)

And lo & behold! She has learnt to pull herself up! Or so I heard from Dw. I've not had a chance to witness this myself as when I'm around, she automatically raises her arms & whines, demanding to be picked up. Oh, and as of Saturday, she understands "Arms Up". So we've been having fun with her last weekend, playing police catch thief. We're the police, we say "You're under arrest, surrender and arms up!" and her arms go up. Then, we all laugh and she laughs along.

She enjoys waving at people. She could be saying bye bye to them, I'm not too sure. But when we were at the beach last Friday night, she was waving to each person that cycled or jogged past us, regardless whether they were looking at her or not.

As I always tell her during our "love love sessions": You're mummy's little angel. But when night falls, oh boy, all hell breaks loose...

No comments: