Thursday 29 May 2008

$1.40 for TEH *blur*

I paid $1.40 for this TEH from Toast Box. It's not even TEH C. I was shocked! I didn't expect inflation to be this much. True enough, my colleagues told me I could have gotten a decent cup of tea for much less at kopitiam or even other branded shops like Mr Tea or Coffee & Toast. Average now would be 90c - $1.20. I should have realised something was fishy when there was no queue at Toast Box. It used to have a snaking queue that just never seemed to end. Well now I know... btw, Teh & Teh C cost the same at Toast Box - $1.40. Now you know...

3 comments:

Great Samba said...

teh alia at funan foodcourt will cost you $1.80!
welcome to singapore...

moninet said...

sux......... one wld think the alia came air flown from alaska!

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

that still beats the prices at starbucks!