Monday 26 May 2008

I got Tagged!

Wa rau, this was the answer in Fong's last question:

OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Fat - Win liao lor, such a heavy responsibility on me. Ok ok, I'm doing this, so she wun look bad... :P

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:Made Of Honour - Loved Patrick Dempsey since the days of Money Can't Buy Love!

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Your Baby & Child by Penelope Leach

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Bingo - No one plays with me now, so I play it online on FB with strangers.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Mother & Baby. This changes with the phase I'm going through. Previously it was Women's Weekly. Previous previously it was Her World Brides.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Dw's sweat after his run.. *up to you to believe this*

6. FAVORITE SOUND? My own laughter.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? leg cramps :(

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Is it Saturday??

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? This is a tough one. I love most cos I'm a sucker for KFC's original recipe, Mac's fries, MOS's burger, LJS's fish... the list goes on......

10. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? JD - further details TBA

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. “IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…? Seriously, I think I would put the $$ in the fixed D & use the interest to travel as much as I can.

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Nah, I value my life too much & I wouldn't want to waste it away either by knocking someone down accidentally & getting thrown into jail..

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? giant Winnie the pooh & baby Mashimoro

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Scary, I don't like thunder & lightnings.

BTW, Q15 was missing fr the original post.... FONG! tsk tsk...

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Milk!!

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD ….. no idea, I've short attention span, so maybe I'll squeeze as much as I can within that time frame.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? Sure, I love broccoli, esp those cooked with butter!

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Done it before, red or brown. Now I just prefer it to be black cos I know it wouldn't be any much longer before it will slowly turn....................... WHITE! ARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Had, am & will always be in Singapore.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Not a sports fan but if I'm gambling on it, I'll watch it and so far it's only been soccer…

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Her witty scarcasms give me the kicks *ROLL MY EYES*

23. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing. DW told me to get a bed without legs so we don't have to sweep the floor beneath it

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Frankly I do wish I wasn't born in the 1st place as I'm afraid of dying. So, I dunno how to answer this question.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Now is definitely morning. I dread to think of what I'll become after JD is born.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? HUH????? If eggs then just make sure the yolk doesn't ooze out.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? My bed

28. FAVORITE PIE? Chicken pie

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? CHOCOLATE CHIP!

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? I shan't put pressure on anyone... but if you're reading this & if you have a blog, you are considered tagged.

No comments: