Sunday 11 May 2008

My Baby Registry - Update 1

1) Car Seat
Dw has just mentioned that the new Combi Coccoro car seats are alot prettier than the Britax ones. Well, he does have a point there. The colour range itself is already so refreshing! I just love the Apricot one. So summer like and I think it will make JD alot more cheerful!

For easier shopping, we saw this at Isetan Scotts, at $339.



2) Playpen
Baby Kingdom is selling the Dreamy Baby playpen at $109, comes with normal foam mattress and bassinet. To change the mattress to the latex one, which is more cooling for the baby, there's a top up amount of about $25.

3) Stroller - how about this? Cheong Choon Store (Tel 65323855 ) selling for $450!

4) NTUC vouchers
Ah fong asked me why I need this for. Hmm... to buy pork & broccoli for JD? Haha, nah, mainly for disposable diapers and milk powder :)



No comments: