Monday 9 June 2008

Baby's stroller & playpen

We finally settled on JD's stroller.. we ordered the orange Cappella Compact Sense stroller. This is lightweight and slightly cheaper than Combi, which was what we originally wanted to buy. My most important requirement is that the stroller had to be lightweight. I didn't require those fancy features like reversible handles or those huge 4WD look alike ones.

A tinge of regret also hit me when I found out that the playpen we had aimed about a month back is more expensive now. So we changed our mind and got a slightly different one. Not that cheap as we upgraded the mattress to the latex one, but overall I guess it's better for a peace of mind. I don't have a picture of the Dreamy Baby playpen though. It may be an expensive toy but I guess we would need it for easy shuffling between DW's place & mine. It can be easily packed up to bring around. Han also brings it along when they travel. At least JD will not be confined to only the cot in the bedroom which could get really hot & stuffy at times.

Well, that's 2 items down! But the list doesn't seem to end, there're the diapers, the high chair, the teats etc.... baby oh baby!

No comments: