Sunday 13 April 2008

What a Pretty gift!

I reached home last Friday evening and found a pretty package sitting on my dining table. It was a gift for me, all packed up in a pink sachet & tied with purple & pink ribbons.

In it was the new Johnson's Body care range, comprising of lotion & body wash. Perfect timing! I really need lots of moisturising stuff for my expanding & itching skin!

For those in early stages of pregnancy who have yet to experience the unbearable itch or for those who are TTC (trying to conceive) now, be assured that you are not alone when u finally reach the stage that I am in now. This Johnson's moisturing lotion is a godsend! What caught my attention 1st was the presence of Shea butter & Vitamin E in it. The scent was similar to what we get from the Bath & Body works range, so it totally maps out the usual not so friendly smell of shea butter. And best part of it all, it sure doesn't burn a hole in our pockets.

After my bath, 1st part I spread the lotion on was of course my ever itching breasts which I was grumbling about in a previous post. This helped lots, I just lathered a generous amount all over my body and probably because this lotion works for 24 hours, for the 1st time, I could actually sleep through the night without waking up due to the itch! Marvelous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moninet,

We work with Neutrogena, and was wondering if you would be interested to try their latest range of products, Neutrogena Hydro Boost?

Great if you could reply to coleenn@gmail.com and I would be happy to share details with you.

Thanks Moninet, hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Coleen