Thursday 3 April 2008

David Cook


Doesn't he remind you of Ethan Hawke in Reality Bites? I am so in love with him! His eyes stun me motionless, his voice melts my heart to bits. See the way his lips move to his right when he sings, see the way he strums his guitar.. This is what I call SEXY, SEX APPEAL. He's the reason why I even bother to stay awake & tune in every Wednesday night. The point is, I've never bothered to, not since American Idol Season 1. If I happen to be awake, I'll catch it. If I'm not, too bad. But it's different this time round, it's been a long time since anyone has made my heart beat so fast. (Ok, for the benefit of DW, yesh yesh, u still make my heart beat the fastest) If JD is a girl, I'm sure she'll be rolling round in excitement each time she hears & feels David's nearness. But If JD is a boy, well... please, just enjoy the music. :)

No comments: