Wednesday 16 April 2008

Momo & her Johnson's lotion encounter

Had dinner with Momo, Angie & Pam last night. Thanked Angie for introducing the new Johnson's range to me and was gushing with praise to her about the scent & effectiveness of the lotion.

Then Momo lamented that the Johnson's lotion, which she used in Japan, couldn't be found here. She loved it so much as it smells like Sakura, that she got her sister to pack back for her 2 bottles when she came back to Singapore for holiday. Angie suggested she check out the new range just available here as it sounded suspiciously similar.

True enough, when we got to Guardian to test out the moisturiser, (I know.. the things girls do when they're on a girlie night out), Momo got so excited that it was exactly the same that she had gone ga-ga over in Tokyo last year! And she got 2 bottles at one shot!

So folks, got get it! U gotta try it for yourself & u'll know what I mean!

1 comment:

mo said...

It's here! It's finally here! The 3 bottles my sis brought back in Feb are gone! And to think it's only mid April.

Am soooooo in lurve with the smell. And the most amazing thing is that my ultra sensitive-allergic-to-everything skin does not react to this!

No more boring, fragrance-free moisturisers for me! I'm sticking to this wonder. For a very long time.