Friday 28 March 2008

Bleeding gums

Last nite I had a fright of my life! My gums actually bled. Fresh red blood oozing out from my mouth... I was staring at myself in the mirror, I looked just like a scene from a period TCS drama. You know.. the kind of scene where the swordsman has "nei shan".. *touch wood*.. should have taken a pic to upload her for you to see, damn.

After googling about this, it seems that it's common symptom for preggies. Gingivitis - Something about preggies being more prone to it due to:
1) Overflowing Blood (can't really do anything about this I guess)
2) Soft & weak gums (use a soft toothbrush)
3) More plague deposited on the gums (see the dentist more often)

Well, now you know...

Nevertheless, Dr Pong, I've made an urgent appt to see you this Wed. That was the earliest slot I could get. KS moninet.

2 comments:

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

Oh no! Let's go get you some soft toothbrush. Are you ok now?

moninet said...

yep, got myself EXTRA SOFT toothbrush & Eludril to get rid of the plague.. thanks babe!