Monday 17 March 2008

Millionaire... NOT

I so felt like a millionaire last weekend. I think I've never spent so much $$ in just 1 day in my entire life!

Ok, granted, it's not all my money.. but.. since my $$ is my $$ & DW's $$ is my $$, my goods are my goods, DW's goods are my goods, then it's considered that I was the spender and the goods are minnnnnnneeee.......

It all started out on that fateful Saturday morning on 15 March 2008. We had an appointment with Willie Huang aka William Hung at Borneo Motors. The next thing we knew, DW had signed on the dotted line, my credit card has been swiped.... in just a split second, it's $68k we parted with. WAHHHHHHHHH! But hey, I comfort myself, this car comes with a DVD player! But hey, does that mean it's gonna be Barney, High 5 from beginning of journey till end? HELP!!!

And it ended on that fateful Saturday evening on 15 March 2008. We went over to Best Denki. The TV in my house has conked and the garung guni man bought it at $10. Armed with $10 capital, I finally chose a 46" Samsung LCD. That's another $4k we waved farewell too.

It was at this point that DW asked me, " Do u feel like a millionaire today?"... huh, I gave him a cold shrug, saying, " my heart hurts, it's bread & water for the next 3 months".

No comments: