Wednesday 12 March 2008

So many things to buy!

Was just talking to DW last night... we realised we gotta make our money work doubly hard for us! There're just so many things to buy for to prepare for the arrival of JD.

First on the list - CAR.
Ok, some may say this is a luxury and there are many people who make do with MRT & Buses.. but.... I want car leh. It's bad enough that I've to stand on the awfully packed & stuffy MRT each morning and evening with my nausea & breathlessness. Can u imagine if it's me with a kid, a huge backpack & a stroller in tow? Yeah, I'm spoilt. So what? I do not like the idea of having to carry the pram up & down the bus steps either. So if it means my DW has to drive the night shift taxi or night shift MRT then so be it.. hiak hiak. We 've test driven the NEW Toyota Altis and the Honda Civic. We may go for the Toyota. Why? Because my Orlando is promoting it... Lame? Maybe. In any case, it's probably a good idea since it's cheaper and probably more fuel efficient. My family has been driving only Toyotas for the past 2 decades and never once has it failed us. I trust my judgement this time round.

Then comes the rest, baby cot, 2 car seats, diapers, milk powder, sterilizer, milk bottles, toys, enrichment classes, infant care the list goes on & on. Doesn't seem to end.. be assured I'll be adding more to the list once the official compilation starts.

Oh, & before I end off this entry... not forgetting... I need a MAID!!!!!! a part time one at least :P

No comments: