Sunday 28 December 2008

Jilliane's 1st X'mas (thru her eyes)

It started out on a cold, wet X'mas Eve.

Mummy bundled me up in a pink poncho and off we went to church to wish Jesus happy birthday.

Mummy says Jesus on this day, many many years ago was like me, a little baby.. but he was born in a manger, whilst I had a comfortable time in the hospital nursery.


Daddy, Mummy, Ah Gong & Ah Ma had a feast, including a delicious looking log cake. I was forced to take a picture with the log cake. I just do not understand why I had to take a photo with food I can't even taste!


X'mas day itself was exciting! I had many presents, mainly clothes & toys.


In the afternoon when the sky started to clear, we headed down to Centrepoint as Mummy wanted to head for the Robinson's sale. I guess it's more toys & clothes for me! But alas, the crowd was horrendous and Mummy gave up. We ended up with coffee at New York New York.

That's my story for my 1st Christmas..

No comments: