Friday 1 August 2008

An update on JD @ 35 wks gestation

She's no longer that fat! Haha.. 2.5kg, which is 200g more than what she was 2 weeks back. Even mama lost weight. I told Doc Fong yesterday that it's probably due to the trauma & pain that the trigger finger caused, that I could hardly eat nor sleep for the past week. But at least this gives me a chance to talk to DW before he sleeps every night. I'm awake by 5.30am every morning and that's 10.30pm in London.

She's turned, not engaged yet but at least her head is down already and her legs are right at my ribs. No wonder, recently I've been having the constant urge to pee and her kicks can be felt even more strongly!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks time and I think my cervix is going to be checked then for any dilation. Eweee.. I dread to think about it. Heard it's going to hurt when Doc's fingers "go in".. Eweee...

No comments: