Friday 22 August 2008

Sha la la in the morning

Wow! The M&P package has actually been backdated to 17 Aug 2008! I am of course overjoyed! This means more time & more money for JD, though I must admit I'm quite skeptical at the sudden change in less than a day. Those who follow politics closely will know what I mean. But, what the heck, politics is afterall, dirty. To me, it doesn't matter how it's played, as long as my objective is met and no harm comes to anyone in the process.

Nevertheless, I'll give our current government the benefit of doubt, that the modern Singapore government is pro liberalisation, consultative and open to criticisms and feedback.

Thanks to all who made this possible: God, our nation's leaders, Felicia and all who contributed to the petition and also not forgetting Mo & Fong, who bore most of the brunt of my ranting since Wednesday!

No comments: