Monday 25 August 2008

Anytime soon...

As of last Sat's checkup, Doc Fong could feel JD's head. Whenever I think about this, I can't help wondering what was going through JD's mind.. Was she thinking: What's that rubbing on my head? Who's calling me.. hello hello.. I wanted to ask Doc Fong if he could feel she had hair, but I decided against it, he's been very patient with seemingly silly and endless questions from me for the past 8 months. Morever, the cervix check was traumatising and uncomfortable enough and Doc Fong is already considered super duper gentle. I can't imagine how much more uncomfortable it would be when it's the midwife (FEMALE - who most of the time are less sympathetic with other females as they probably have experienced it themselves and couldn't care less about making you feel good, afterall there's no harm involved) who's going to check my cervix during labour. Anyhow, my cervix has not opened yet but it's apparently very very soft, with baby's head very very low and I've been told it could be anytime this week. I've been told to walk alot more now to have an easier labour.

JD, JD, your papa's very excited to see you. He's been trying to coax you daily to pop. Are you going to come out this week? Aunty Mo already said she'll see you this week when she bade you farewell last Saturday. Though my next appt with Doc Fong is next Sat, but he said most likely the next time he'll see me will be at Mt Alvernia. But somehow mama wants you to hang on till next weekend. I've applied my maternity leave to start from 1 Sept.. Well, JD - you decide what's best for you ya! *wink wink & muacks muacks*

No comments: