Saturday 16 August 2008

Support Sg's Gold Hope or Sg's PM?

Tough choice? On one hand, I'm keen to know what are the upcoming benefits that we mothers to be are going to enjoy and on the other, I'm eager to watch the live match that our table tennis team is going to play this Sunday.

So, should it be 7.30pm on Ch U or 8pm on Ch 5? The force tells me... 7.30pm on Ch U. The excitement that a live match brings on can never be replaced whilst PM's rally speech can always be read in the next morning's papers.

But frankly, if I were the PM, I would change the timing of my speech so as not to deprive my fellow Singaporeans a chance of screaming & supporting our national team. Afterall, this may be our only chance for the next 48 years :P

1 comment:

Great Samba said...

indeed. but you know there's a thing called starhub hubstation? LOL i won't miss both :PPPP

Go Team ping pong! finally you proved your worth!!!