Saturday 14 July 2007

The Reason

1) Why I try to go back by 10pm on weekdays recently is to watch this serial on CH U. Absolute eye candies! Shirley posed this question to me last week. Do I feel the same way about her that somehow most Hongkong male actors are more charismatic as they grow older, but it doesn't happen to local actors. I used to be an ardent fan of Li Nanxing since his early days of Sunshine after Rain, but pity, he doesn't seem to be aging well.

2) Why I was so stressed last week was that my leave application on DH's birthday was rejected. My colleagues went on urgent leave & mc on Monday, leaving me with tons of stuff with tight datelines to clear. And when Monday doesn't go well, somehow the rest of the week will be just as bad.

3) Why I was a tad happier at the end of the week finally was that I managed to figure out how to use my new handphone. So now, I'm a handphone navigation expert! Not only I figured out my way with my N95, I even beat DH to it on his D810! Terms like Wi-fi, wireless@Sg, 3G no longer baffle me. I'm glad I made this step to upgrade myself! Kudos to moninet!





1 comment:

Great Samba said...

this show not nice.. wait till you watch my Heart of Greed. U can not stop.

HK actors are woah..even their b grade actors are much better. that's why i rather pay to watch HK dramas than free trash on tv nowadays. how can let them feed our eyes with such standard? argh! they still got face to collect the Tv license fee from me every year..