Friday 29 June 2007

It's a bloody hot day

Just came back from lunch with Ah fong at Shah Alam. That girl was lucky to enjoy her lunch in the shade, but poor me, basking in the sun & dripping sweat. What's up with the weather!

For the past few days, DH and I have been discussing about changing our handphones as our contracts are almost up. Which handphones should each of us get? So many choices that I'm getting confused. Should I get 3G, Wifi-enabled, or just stick to the basics? I feel rather disappointed with myself, as I was mentioning to Ah fong during lunch earlier. When I was younger, I used to update myself with all the latest technology. I knew all the models of handphones by heart, right to the point even where each phone's features were at the tip of my fingers. However, since I got hooked up with a tech-savvy boy, I realised I've been losing touch. Perhaps it's because I have someone to depend on to educate me when the need arises. I've been lazy and have begun to block out new information. Time obviously couldn't have waited for me, so here I am now, lost in the world of HDTV, 3.5G, Dongler, Broadband, Vista and what else not.

I think I will meet Ah Fong for lunch more often now. Why? Because she's so in the know of all these new gadgets and there's alot I can learn from her. Meanwhile, which handphone should I get? This?

2 comments:

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

Get one of the N Series? Bec now that you've started blogging, you'd need a good camera phone with at least 3.2 mega-pixel.

moninet said...

hmm.. good idea.. am eyeing the N95 too, but really expensive thou..