Wednesday 27 June 2007

Still at work...

I'm still at work, another long day has passed. My DH came down to lunch with me this afternoon and I was lamenting to him about how I feel like a babysitter during office hours. I cannot comprehend how there can be such inefficient people in this fast paced ever changing world, shouldn't these people be out of job?

But then again, I know it takes all kinds of people to make up this colourful world, that is supposedly what makes the world beautiful. I'm telling myself, I need to be more tolerant of the various characteristics. That is why I chose to major in Sociology, that is why I'm still in my line of work. I curse & swear at the idiosycrancies I encouter but at the end of the day I go home with a light heart. That's the way to live, no hard feelings. It's really alot easier when there's no hatred within myself.

On a lighter note, I'm going home to my mom's place tonight. It's Wednesday, time for mommy's cuisine.. think I'm having chicken claypot, yum yum.. will see if I can get a picture of it .

No comments: