Tuesday 26 June 2007

my 1st day of blog


why did i suddenly start this blog? A couple of months back, ah fong asked me why not start a blog.. afterall even bebe has one! That got me started thinking hard... real hard. How I can continue to be such a technology slacker when everyone else has gotten on the bandwagon?! No! Ah Fat cannot lose out... NO!!!

In fact I do have a blog. Or should I use "had"? I have a multiply one but granted, I hardly updated it. Only the occasional times when I needed to bitch about my wedding preparations. In any case, since I also hardly blog into it now, I might as well open a new account and this time round, share it with all my loved ones (ok, i'll include my hated ones as well). Free for all!

Let me introduce abit about myself... hmm.. what shall I say about myself? Nevermind, you'll learn more about me soon. Here's a pic of myself for you to oogle at, not exactly one worth drooling over, it's just me, greedy me, munching down a piece of giant watermelon in Hualien. The watermelons there were huge! And coincidentally the day I visited the beach there, a watermelon festival was on.

Ok, something to learn about me -> GREEDY

3 comments:

Great Samba said...

isn't it an honour to be the 1st to leave a comment on winifat's blog? i luurve yer pic! Ugly is the new beautiful! :P

BeBe said...

That was a cute pic of you !! SO ORGINAL!!

moninet said...

fong & bebe both have the honour of being my 1st 2 frens to be mentioned on my blog.. they r my inspiration :)