Wednesday 6 July 2011

Choc Chip Cheesecake


Tried my 2nd cheesecake last weekend as DW had requested me to bake one for his birthday. It turned out pretty ok, not as heavy & sweet as my 1st one as I had searched for a different recipe with less cheese & sugar content.

But because of me trying to prevent too much air from entering during the mixing process, I may not have whipped the mixture long enough and this may have resulted in a "not as soft as it should be" cheesecake.

Oh well, as what my mom says, you will need many many tries to bake the perfect cake. Can't doubt her on that... she IS the master of baking...

AND, because it had chocolate chips, JD refused to eat it :( I know my little girl hates chocolate but I had assumed that little dots of brown would still be acceptable to her but apparently NOT! Sigh, At least I still had my dad & dw devouring it!

Next up, strawberry cheesecake! :) JD loves strawberries, so I'm sure she's gonna enjoy this one!

No comments: