Thursday 9 December 2010

JD's 1st Class Photo

JD has finally brought back her class photo, her 1st class photo and I couldn't stop gushing over it. The kids (and of course especially my baby girl) are just so cute! There's something in those serious little faces that tickles me. I can just imagine the havoc that the teachers and the photographer had to handle before they managed to snap this.


I am beaming from ear to ear as I write this. I am so proud of my little girl. From a tiny baby to a pre-school toddler... how time flies and this is going to be her 3rd X'mas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo cute !!!! OMG they managed to get them to look at the camera. bernice's one had one digging nose la, few looking away. etc.. hahaha.. i try to upload and show u.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha cute! reminds me of my own. fong