Sunday 12 December 2010

Megablocks

I'm an absolute nitwit at these but JD's daddy is nuts about them and I gotta admit he's darn good with them.

He can just about build anything one asks for with these little blocks and I've been impressed with what he can whip out almost immediately. So far there's been a giraffe, a robot, a snake, a tunnel, a car and many others and these were from his imagination. No references to manuals, no pictures to model against.

Tunnel


Robot

I admit I've much to gripe about his parenting skills. I mean.. when he's tasked to make JD sleep, he falls asleep before she does. Babysitting JD to him means having both veg in front of the tv. But he's afterall JD's dear daddy and he is good at what daddies are supposed to be good for, fun, games and... MORE FUN!

Just leave the TLC to me, the Mommy... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... I'm totally useless with megablocks and lego too. Can only build the great wall of china or the berlin wall.. only to be toppled.. hahaha