Tuesday 1 June 2010

What's in a birthday?

I feel sad today. I thought it was because I've an aching lower back but after I "complained" to June, I remembered that this is an annual tradition, a tradition for the past 10+ years of my life.

I still remember the day when I turned 21. I was on Mt Pilatus in Switzerland. I didn't want to attend the party that was going on inside. Instead I chose to hide in the open and bawl my eyes out. I'm a depressive freak who gets sad on my birthday. I don't know why.

It's the eve today and it's just gonna get worse tomorrow. But then again, considering that this is gonna be the 1st time that I need to work (btw, I never had to go to school since it's always the school hols) perhaps it may not be that bad afterall, since I'll have so many people around me such that I cannot hide anywhere.

Happy Birthday Moninet, U MUST BE HAPPY! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh it's those pre birthday blues.. i get them sometimes...

anyway.. happy birthday !!