Wednesday 16 June 2010

I Heart Wednesday

It's been a super long day. In the morning itself, I've already had more cases on hand that I alone could have handled.

And now, I've finally finished up all the cases. Time passed really quickly and I'm so happy it's going to be nightfall. Not because it's time to head home, but because it's Wednesday. And Wednesday is GLEE night! Yipee! It's another of those silly high school drama but it's full of music. Music never fails to lift my spirits and it's even better when it's accompanied by beautifully choreographed dance moves. It also has those innocent teenager secret crushes which never fail to bring a smile to my face. Somehow, it makes me feel young again...

Wednesdays used to be Mambo nights.. I still remember those horrendous long queues at Zouk and how fortunate we girls were when they finally opened a girls' queue. We will start to queue at 5pm, head for dinner and party all night long. I loved those days, I had June, Ailin & Mich, I had Pam, Clara & Sok Hui, I had Delvyn and the gang from Nee Soon Delta Camp. It may seem silly now to have done all those things just to ensure that we could get into the club, but those were the days that will always remain a beautiful memory with me.

I can't wait for 10pm! Finally.. the day's over...

No comments: