Sunday 21 March 2010

Confessions of a Concealaholic



Thanks to June, I'm now a proud owner of this little pretty box which is supposedly not widely available, not even in the States.

I tried it out last Saturday morning when JD was sleeping.. it took me a whole damn 20 mins to finish all the steps. End result was... well, see the photo attached and you decide if it made a difference...


Verdict: I wake up at 6.45am every weekday morning just to get to work by 8.30am. If using this means I've to wake up at 6.15am, I rather not. However this product is really useful to illuminate your face for that special occasion or dinner. Otherwise, for my daily routine, I will gladly stick to good old Everyday Minerals which does an equally great job of concealing & powdering without aggravating my acne prone skin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

must post a before and after pic mah.. else how to see the results ..haha

moninet said...

hahahha.. u v funny.. but cannot la, a before pic will make everyone faint in fright