Monday 22 March 2010

Boozing on a Friday night

An old friend is back in town for a week so caught up with him last Friday for drinks at his office since alcohol's unlimited & most importantly, FREE!

I reached home slightly before midnight. Not that late compared to how I partied pre JD days but late enough since JD became family. After washing up and all, I was still felt fresh enough to sneak in a short read & some TV before knocking out. Needless to say, I was awoken at 6+am by the little one, yet I was up & about playing with her for the whole of Saturday. Now I realise how essential ME-TIME is to upkeep sanity & rejuvenate!

2 comments:

KC said...

Wat??? Only 2 sentences?? I expected a full write-up on the grand event!

moninet said...

Oh, sure sure, next round i dedicate a page to u ya :)