Tuesday 15 September 2009

Ozzies are like mozzies

I'm sorry if this post offends any fans of Oz or any Ozzies for that matter. It's just that each encounter that I've had with them recently just further proves that they are not only stupid, they are lazy too. Now I know why Asians go there & excel. It's all because their own people are just too slack.

I tell you, never book any tours or hotels through Discover West.

They messed up my entire itinerary there and just 3 days short of my arrival, I will have to re-plan my meet up schedules, my car reservations, my shopping trips, basically everything! And when I actually made the effort to make an IDD call over just so I could sort things out with them, all I had is, "there's nothing I can do". So similar to that stupid Jetstar call centre staff which I had to deal with in July. And yes, never fly Jetstar, not because the airline sucks, but because the call centre is based in Australia and therefore any issues you need help with, you won't get it simply because they are stupid & lazy. They can only say "there's nothing I can do". Asians should just go there, kick them out of their jobs and let's see how much better that country will progress.

I'm so glad we're situated above the equator. Else down under is a cursed place.

No comments: