Thursday 24 September 2009

I'm back from my trip!

I'm all refreshed & charged up! This was a great break, lovely weather in Perth, yummy food & most importantly, I've had my much needed holiday!

Overall the flights weren't too bad. Jilliane wasn't too difficult except that she slept way too short for the 5 hour flight, so much so that Mommy could only watch 1/2 a movie on each sector. And somehow she just refused most of the meals, she didn't take to the post weaning meals SQ served which I though looked rather tasty. She was just contented on drinking her milk and eating yoghurt and strawberries. It was fortunate that there was a huge range of kids' yoghurts that I could choose from and the packaging was really cute. There was Sesame Street, Barbie, Princess and many many more. I chose Elmo in the end, not that it made much of a difference.

Will post some pics up slightly later... am looking forward to my next vacation!

No comments: