Tuesday 3 February 2009

Noodle & me

Ch U is showing some helicopter Hkg serial and Dw recognised one of the actors whom I had taken a photo with.

It was some 15 years back when I was on the way to San Francisco with a transit in Hong Kong. At the SQ check in counter, Val nudged me that 2 Hkg actors were checking in too. Since at that time I was only into the likes of Kirk Cameron & Debbie Gibson, I had no inkling who she was talking about so I just brushed it off.

Val & me had the centre seats and when the plane was almost full, Val was so excited that there were 2 empty seats next to us as that would mean a possibility that the 2 Hkg actors will be sitting there.

This photo says it all. Probably not popular enough at that time to warrant a business class seat :P


2 comments:

Yellow Canaries 金丝雀 said...

That's noodle cheng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moninet said...

Yeah, my colleague juz told me tis was before the gu wat zai days.