Friday 20 February 2009

JD's Passport

Thanks to Lovelle's mommy who encouraged me to submit a less than perfect DIY photo to ICA. I had taken JD's photo a few months back. However due to the uneven background on which JD was lying on, I hemmed & hawed for the longest time. But as what Lovelle's mommy said, no loss in submitting, worst case scenario they reject & I re-take.

Well, ICA accepted and I must say I'm extremely satisfied with its efficiency. I submitted on Wednesday afternoon and on Thursday morning, I received an email saying passport is ready for collection from Monday. And 3 cheers for the newly implemented e-appointment system! Before my dad could even park his car after dropping us off at the entrance, I called him to say we've collected and we're ready to go!

Now, we just gotta wait for Dw's travel schedule to be released.. *tapping fingers impatiently*