Monday 9 February 2009

Cereals Yum Yum

I had initially thought last weekend would have been very boring since we had to head straight home after baby girl's jabs and no going out either on Sunday to ensure that she's fully rested to prevent any onset of fever.

However, seeing that there was no imminent probability of fever nor crankiness when we reached home, I decided to embark on the long anticipated affair of starting baby girl on cereals. Afterall Doc Cheng has given the green light. My initial intention was to start only in the middle of the week and I had taken a week's leave just for this purpose but I guess my worries were unfounded..

So armed with my weaning bowl & soft tip spoon, I fed her the 1st mouthful. And boy, did she love it! She must have been waiting so long for this day!

No comments: