Tuesday 2 November 2010

It's a tough time

I've no idea what's going on but JD's been a handful to handle recently. Not like she has always been the perfect angel but nowadays, she is displaying the most outrageous part of her which none of has ever seen.

Firstly, she hasn't been very nice to our new helper, Chona. She doesn't allow Chona to feed her or put her to bed. She's not welcoming to Chona bathing nor changing her either but she has learnt to accept this as a no choice situation as Ah Ma has hurt her back & unable to do either of it AND it comes with a condition, Ah Ma has to stand at the door.

She has also been throwing ALOT of tantrums. And I really mean alot. She will not take "NO" for an answer. And it has become so uncontrollable that we have resorted to locking her up in her room in a bid to "teach her a lesson". My heart aches when I do that but I'm really at my wits end.

I do not know if it is a stage of the terrible twos but I do not seem to see this behaviour in other children around the same age. I pray hard that we will be able to see the end of this soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm ... is this only after chona arrived ? sometimes it could just be bad "ba zi" .. or you preggy ?? hahahaa

moninet said...

wa. i confirm not preggy la! HAHA