Saturday 21 August 2010

YOG or punctuality

It's 8.40am & I'm bloody stuck on the ECP trying to get to MBS. It's not for fun, it's to earn my peanuts for my meals. If I had my way, i wouldn't even be here. I would be snoozing in bed which is the only decent thing to do on such a gloomy day.

But no, 2 lanes on the ECP are shut, 99% of the roads to MBS are closed and it just irks more that the YOG buses behind are flashing their lights and the infamous phase which has recently been haunting our cars' rearview mirrors: YAW EVIG is screaming through my already scattered brains.

Wake up, this is Singapore. Did the PAP really think that noone works on Saturdays? Did they really think that our bosses are gonna believe us when we say we were late cos we gave way to the YOG buses? DUH. Wake up.

No comments: