Tuesday 10 August 2010

My Morning with JD

I took the morning off today, just so I needn't rush to work and I could spend some time with JD who doesn't have school post National Day.

It was a lovely morning. The sky was overcast and that meant no sun! YAY! Perfect time to hit the beach as there would be significantly less people and minus the scorching rays, I knew that it would be almost perfect. I never felt more relaxed than this morning, just standing by the sea, watching JD play with sand and enjoying the cool breeze. Soon after, it started to drizzle and we headed to Mac's for breakfast. Everything done at my own time, own target. If only every morning was like that...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a wonderful time spent bonding with her :)

moninet said...

ya... i think i felt so much love that morning.. juz me & her.. HAHHA