Wednesday 6 January 2010

Past days, past weeks..


Christmas & New Year celebrations were pretty scaled down this year. No thanks to a nasty flu bug which hit both father & daughter. Father is still recovering. Daughter has been nursing a yo yo fever for the past 3 weeks. At our most recent visit to the doctor's yesterday, he mentioned that he may want JD to do a blood test.

It's really no joke having to wake up every hour to take her temperature and feed her panadol every 4 hours. I'm so sleep deprived. I dread to think if I had 2 kids, I'll be skin & bones, not necessarily a bad thing since if that really happens, I will be able to fit into my skinny jeans again.

Amidst all these Grinch's grouses, one cause to cheer about is JD finally took her 1st few steps unassisted on Boxing Day. Dw had been praying hard that JD's X'mas pressie for him in 2009 would be to walk. Well, not quite walking yet but nevertheless good enough progression in his view :)

No comments: