Friday 4 December 2009

No. 2 or not?

People have been asking, so when's no. 2? About half a year back, I was going no way, never.. it's bad enough with a Sleepless with JD situation.. when JD started to sleep through the night a couple of months back, I was like, erm.. Ok, no. 2 ar.. can consider ba. Now..... oh no, I don't think I want no. 2, not with this 15 month monster who screams so much and sleeps so little!

Seriously.. I don't know. I do miss the days when I feel kickings in my tummy, the anticipation at each gynae visit when I can see the foetus and hear heartbeats. I miss cuddling a newborn in my arms (on this, I gotta stress that this is only if it's MY newborn, as Dw always says, u can't afford to break someone else's baby). To think back, it seemed so long ago when I was struggling to wake up in the middle of the night trying to get my bawling baby to latch on. And now, I'm just don't feel too contented to just smile and recall the lovely moments. (not so lovely then) I want it to be re-enacted again.

But of course, these simply cannot justify me having no.2. There will be the loss of freedom.. it was not easy finally being able to travel again. There will be the hassle of fixing up sore nipples and quality of life will definitely be affected. Attention for JD will be split, spending on frivolous items like pretty frocks etc will need to be curbed.

I dunno.. maybe Dw could consider moonlighting as a tour guide on weekends? Maybe?

No comments: