Saturday 12 December 2009

Hi 5

Last Thursday evening. I felt like a teenager all over again, getting so excited about chasing Hi 5, only this time round it's for my baby. And once again, Ah Ma is involved. I think my mom is destined to be chasing "stars" all her life. When I was a kid, she was helping me chase Li Nanxing, Chen Xiuhuan etc so I could take photos with them and get their autographs. Now she's at it for her granddaughter. All thanks to Ah-Ma, we managed to get a photo taken with Hi 5 though JD was not amongst the 1st 70 kids. JD recognised them the moment I brought her near the stage and started her pointing & screaming sessions. And though personally I was thought Lauren Brant was the prettiest, it was Casey Burgess who took most to Jilliane. She played with her and even asked Jilliane for a kiss which she obliged. And yes, those glasses on her are mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. nice pic with all of them :)
luckily for me.. bernice is not into hi5. I brought her to watch Barney which she supposedly love but half way thru she got bored and walked away ..haha. luckily i didnt queue to get in and just watched from the 1st floor..haha..

now i dont think i will attempt the sesame st one. haha

moninet said...

Haha,i was contemplating bringing her to centrept for the sesame street one. but was too lazy over the weekend...