Tuesday 3 November 2009

STUPID AUSTRALIANS

Warning: do NOT read this post if you LOVE Aussies.

I loathe them. They are stupid, they are lazy. They are the dumbest people on this planet. DISCOVER WEST HOLIDAYS IS AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY THAT NOONE SHOULD EVER BOOK TOURS WITH.

I emailed them my taxi receipt for reimbursement and told them to do the refund to my credit card.

A month later, I received an A$ cheque in my mail. I do not have an A$ bank account so I emailed them AGAIN to ask them to refund to my credit card.

After a week of no reply, I emailed them with the subject URGENT.

They finally replied and said they will only do the refund if I mail them back the cheque. I told them, that will only incur extra postage charge at my end and told them to stop the cheque instead. I mean, it's no fault of mine that they sent the cheque to me in the 1st place.

They replied, NO, they cannot stop the cheque and will not refund me if I do not return the cheque to them and they will no longer continue this discussion.

DISGUSTING.

2 comments:

fong said...

lazy bums and a bunch of airheads

Anonymous said...

i seriously agree with you on this topic.. no offense to any kangaroos or koalas out there.