Wednesday 28 October 2009

Jilliane - an artiste?

Last weekend was only 4 days but to me it seemed like a week. Jilliane got hit by some flu bug (which I suspected she caught from Polliwogs because of some irresponsible parents!) and this time it was realy bad. It's almost a week and she's still coughing with a runny nose. Her fever finally subsided 3 days ago. So, to play it safe, I decided it will be a no outing weekend. And when there's no outing, it's a perpetual situation of I look @ JD, JD look @ me the whole day. No wonder time passed so slow. Really had to crack my brains for one activity after another..
Jilliane the doodler


Jilliane the blue nose clown


Mom left early Friday morning.. I text Dw and told him to hurry home as I was incredibly bored. But of course, on days you need him back early, he came back past 8pm and it didn't help that Dad was having a whale of his time with his friend gallivanting Orchard Road.

By end of the day, I was really stinky. When JD was awake, I had to constantly accompany her, when she was sleeping, I had to prepare her meals and clean up the house. I only took my bath when Dw came home. It's amazing how she still wanted to stick with me when I was such a smelly mommy... Guess my baby will always be my baby.. *smiling to myself*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes... we get very little ME time. Even when I have a helper at home, cos she's suppose to do mainly the housework.

I agree on the irresponsible parents part. They should just keep their kids at home when they are not well. Can't stand them !! Even in JG we have parents like that.

moninet said...

Yes, i totally salute the SAHMs!!