Wednesday 21 October 2009

3 yrs as a Mrs


Just a few days back as I was cuddling Jilliane before her bedtime, these meaningful lyrics were playing in the background. They brought back memories of the day I walked down the aisle 3 years ago and my dad gave me away to Dw. At the same time, it was flash forward 25 years, when it'll be Jilliane's turn.. and Dw's to give her away.. and mine to let go of her hand..

There may come a day,
When you may long to say,
You'll be forever true.
To a very special man,
Who will take your hand,
As you pledge to give your love away.
So now I pray:
May that moment shine,
Like a diamond in your mind,
And may the love you find,
Keep two hearts as one.
For a Lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh i recognize the place.. holy family church

moninet said...

yesh! :)