Thursday 25 June 2009

Birthdays in June

My dad & I had the honour of having baby girl's presence at our birthday celebrations this year.

For my dad's birthday, we went to Rose Veranda for the Flash your Age promotion, thus we had a whopping 69% discount! Pity The Line was fully booked. Nevertheless, he still did have a feast especially when we adjourned to revolving Prima for his favourite peking duck. On this note, I've to say my daddy's a queer one. He's allergic to duck, ie, duck rice, duck noodle, braised duck etc. His skin will itch badly. BUT, this does not apply to Peking duck, strangely enough. His skin sure has high class taste :P

I believe this was a memorable day for him since he spent it with his lovely granddaughter who was surprisingly very well behaved at Shang. Maybe she knew that if she was naughty she would have been chased out so she decided to spend her time admiring chandeliers, smiling at the ang mo tais tais at the next table and.. gnawing on her seat.
Jilliane's work of art


The chair's lip-smacking delicious

No comments: