Saturday 26 July 2008

Left fingers are stuck!

I dunno what's going on but I'm worried. My index, middle & ring fingers snap whenever I try to straighten them so I've to keep them perpetually bent. The worst is my middle finger. It started on Friday and it seems to have gotten bad over the night, despite me applying the heat rub & tightening the area with plaster. The only relief is that it doesn't hurt. But sometimes, no pain may not necessarily be good news.

I'm scared it could be carpal tunnel syndrome or trigger fingers. I hope not and also hope it's not anything else worse but rather, something just temporary. My fingers are not as swollen as some other preggers so I'm not too sure if this is due to water retention.

Dw will be off for a week from tomorrow. I dread the days when I'll be alone. He's been a true pillar of support for the past 8 months and now that due date is drawing nearer and more health "problems" seem to be cropping up, I won't be surprised to feel insecure & restless if he's not around.

Think I will see the doctor 1st thing tomorrow morning, get this worry out of mind before I'm left alone to face it myself when night falls.

No comments: