Tuesday 7 August 2007

Hogwarts is not for me

I finally completed the last book of the Harry Potter series. Ok, so I cheated but so what. The book was incredibly boring. Since I 1st laid hands on it on 21/7, I only managed to finish max 10 pages before falling asleep. So until DH got fed up and asked when will he be able to read his belated birthday present 2 days ago, I decided to finish up the book once and for all. Finish in my own way, ie.

I flipped to the back, so I would know the ending. Something which I never, never would do in the past. Alas, Harry didn't die. What a damper! I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, much less a fan of Daniel Radcliffe. With the hype that someone would die, with the hype that there was high possibility that it would be Harry, I was hoping for a really dark, a really exciting ending.

Needless to say, I was highly disappointed when I found out that the affected ones were the "kaleifei", Fred, Snape.. Goodness, where's the thrill? Harry lives, Hermoine lives, Ron lives.. *yawn*.. I would rather hang out in plain, old Singapore town, at least I got to see choppers & weirdly dressed people (& canines) in town..




No comments: