Monday 13 June 2011

Babies, Babies & More Babies

Had a spate of baby galore recently.. started with Pam & baby CD, then had Gab with baby Brandon. Last week alone, I visited Jas & baby Trevor and Mei with baby Ashley in hospital. There's still Selina who's due in July.

Baby Ashley so reminded me of JD with her incessant loud cries and how they were comforted by only 1 method, being in the arms of a loved one, be it Daddy, Mommy or Granny. These girls sure know what they want! Maybe it's a XX chromosome thingy as CD, Brandon & Trevor were all so quaint & were satisfied with just sleeping & a little feeding!

The little one tumbling in my tummy is of XY chromosome so I do pray that he'll be a little easier to care for versus his Jie Jie JD. But whatever is, I'm anticipating his arrival and wonder if he will resemble DW or me. Last visit at Dr FY, baby XY has already turned, his head is down but of course not engaged yet. I'm getting excited especially after seeing all my good friends with their newborns and can't wait to carry baby XY in my arms. On the other hand, I'm terrified just at the thought of the sleepless nights and given that this time round, I'm pretty determined to work hard at breast feeding, I really hope I will be alot more relaxed this round.

And now.. we've gotta work harder at figuring what to name him...

No comments: