Wednesday 29 September 2010

Just say Yes or No

I cannot understand why some people are procrastinators. Each time you ask them if they can make it to an event, they will give you replies like: see how, I don't know, I can't promise you.

And this simply irks me.

It's not as though it's a last minute event where I can perfectly understand if one can't make it. I encountered this when I was trying to plan my wedding and JD's 1st birthday. Some people just couldn't or wouldn't confirm. Maybe they just didn't want to turn up. If so, I would have appreciated a straight "No". Regardless of reason, it's not something I can accept considering that I'm a very decisive person. Dealing with wishy washy people is simply a waste of my time. These people just gotta realise that making a decision doesn't involve only themselves. It affects MY schedules as well. Plain selfish? Plain inconsiderate? Or .. maybe I don't mean anything to these people. The truth hurts as always but if so, rather than drag an insincere relationship, why not just end it.

If I mean something to you, you would make time for me. If you can't even commit to something that you have been given ample time to plan for, then I rather just cut you off from my life.

No comments: