Thursday 15 April 2010

Prelude to my long break

My long break officially starts from 5.45pm, 23 April 2010.

And I think I really need it.

This week has been hectic and the following week will be no different, having work duties such that I probably reach home only about 10pm.

Adding fuel to fire, I really dread having to face a certain characteristic of people each day. People who do not put much thoughts to their actions, people who are so oblivious of their surroundings, people who do not realise the detrimental consequences as a result of their passiveness. I can't face people that I don't respect.

Maybe the problem lies with me. I've been told many a time that I'm just too impatient and too demanding. I expect things to be done at the snap of my fingers and I show no leeway when things do not turn out the way I want them to. Even the palm reader spared no qualms in telling this to my face a month back. This is bad for work relationships, worse for friendships and worst for family relationships. I had better buck up and work towards a change in my personal self.

It's time for me to calm down & slow my pace. I can't think of anywhere better to do this than in a country where the number of sheep exceed the no. of human beings, in a country where almost every nook you turn is either a lake or mountain.

I hope I don't rot there. I can't wait for this!

No comments: