Thursday 22 January 2009

Jilliane's 1st hairclip

I've finally succumbed to pressure and bought Jilliane her 1st hair accessory on Monday. (see photos below)

Since her birth, I've not been pro this idea as she doesn't have much hair & looks really odd with a girlie pin on her head. However, last Sunday was bad. I've had aunties in church coming up, stroking her cheek, calling "ah boy ah boy". At baby Hannah's man yue, I've had people asking "boy is it?" And mind you, this was despite me dressing her up in flowery romper & leggings!

I had always thought that it was merely for the sake of striking up a conversation, that people ask me if she was a boy or girl. But now that people have actually plunged right in to assume that she is a boy, it is getting quite disturbing. But I'm not pissed. Just highly amused :)

Before

After

No comments: